Asheville Bike Tours
The Best Riding Roads, Craft Beer, and Mountain Bike Trails in the USA
Asheville, North Carolina is easy to love if you’re a cyclist and into great food, craft beer, and loving life! With effortless access to pristine mountainsides, and more breweries per capita than any other city, Asheville is the perfect destination for the cyclist that enjoys thoughtfully crafted beer after a ride! Also, check out the burgeoning world-class art scene, food culture, and historic sites. Experience everything that Asheville has to offer on a DIY Asheville Bike Tour!
Surrounded by lush national forests and filled with both classical and modern arts, Asheville and the local region have become the cultural mecca of the south! Enjoy riding the Blue Ridge Parkway, pedal through the Biltmore Estate, and experience the best cycling in America in one vacation!
With its variety of types of routes and paths, Asheville is the dream cycling destination. The surrounding mountains offer challenging rides for those who like to climb. There are lots of hidden roads and paths to explore. The nearby Blue Ridge Parkway and Pisgah National Forest offers options for mountain biking and road biking. In Asheville, cyclists can conquer mountains one day and enjoy gently rolling paths the next.
Additionally, Asheville offers a number of enriching cultural experiences, shopping, live music and more, including a vast number of biking and hiking trails, and the local craft beer phenomenon!
Your DIY Asheville Cycle Tour Packet Includes:
- Routes that are safe will fit your needs: Our routes are completely customizable and allow flexibility in your schedule. We deliver proven GPS routes developed by tour planning experts, keeping you on the safest, quietest, and most scenic routes. Included are easy spins around town and epic routes that will take you to the summit of Mt. Mitchell. The route library you will receive contains riding options ranging from 6 to 80 miles.
- Planning tips that get you there with your dream itinerary: With our tour packet we lay out all the details you need to organize and plan for a cycling vacation. We include everything from seasonal weather considerations, rental bike sources, packing lists, suggested hotels, and tips for finding discounts on airlines and other costs. We also have LOCAL bike tour guide suggestions. Local connections are the best way to experience a destination!
- Pitfalls to avoid: We’ll fill you in on all the possible pitfalls you’ll want to avoid. This includes roads to avoid riding on, how to avoid getting stranded (hint: we have local guide suggestions!), and how to keep your non-riding companions busy and happy.
- Easy To Follow Process & Organization Spreadsheet Template: The Tour Packet is outlined in an easy “1-2-3” step format: 1) Pick Your Dates 2) Organize & Reserve 3) Go On Your Tour! Collect all your info on our spreadsheet that allows you to gather and organize all the specifics of your tour.
- Secret spots to visit: Want to know favorite places locals enjoy visiting? It’s in the tour packet.
- Off-Bike Activities: We have so many suggestions for activities that you could keep yourself busy without touching a bike! Beautiful hikes, the Biltmore Estate, and much much more!
- Food & beverage reccos: Every good ride deserves a great meal and a refreshing beverage. You can depend on our recommendations for everything from quick, budget-friendly meals to a nice relaxing evening.
- What to read: Our tour packet even includes recommendations on what you can read to enhance your time in the area.
- Money-back Guarantee: Our number 1 priority is for you to have a great, fun experience with the help of our Tour Packet. If you are not 100% satisfied after downloading and then going on your bike tour, use our contact form or call to reach out to let us know. We’ll refund the full cost.
Sample Tour Packet
Download a sample tour packet to see how information about route details, concierges, accommodations, rental bikes and more is presented. We have options for challenging or easy routes from 3 nights/4 days to 10 nights/11 days. Our packet offers suggestions for food and beverages, information about local events, and even a reading list to complement your trip.
The Tour Packet is outlined in an easy “1-2-3” step format: 1) Pick Your Dates 2) Organize & Reserve 3) Go On Your Tour!